Coomalie Food and Wine Directory
Do you like the Hospitality in Coomalie?
Coomalie Food and Wine
Coomalie, located in the Northern Territory of Australia, is a picturesque region known for its stunning scenery and unique wildlife. But did you know that the area is also home to some of the best food and wine in the region? Here are some of the top places to dine and drink in and around Coomalie:
- The Humpty Doo Hotel - The Humpty Doo Hotel is a local institution that has been serving up delicious pub food since 1969. Their menu boasts classic Australian dishes like schnitzel, steak and chips, and seafood platters, as well as vegetarian options.
- Rum Jungle Tavern - The Rum Jungle Tavern is a popular spot for both locals and tourists alike. The menu features a range of classic pub fare, including burgers, pizza, and pasta.
- Captain's Retreat - Captain's Retreat is a waterfront restaurant located in the Darwin Harbour. The menu is focused on fresh seafood, with highlights including the barramundi and the salt and pepper squid.
- The Purple Mango Cafe - The Purple Mango Cafe is a charming cafe that serves up breakfast, lunch, and sweet treats. Their menu features homemade pies, quiches, and muffins, as well as vegan and gluten-free options.
- Healthy Habit Cafe - The Healthy Habit Cafe is a health-conscious cafe that offers a range of fresh juices, smoothies, and nutritious meals. Their menu includes salads, wraps, and soups, as well as vegan and vegetarian options.
- Coolalinga Gourmet Meats and Deli - Coolalinga Gourmet Meats and Deli is a go-to spot for meat lovers. They offer a wide selection of meats, including beef, lamb, pork, and chicken, as well as deli items like cheese and olives.
- The Humpty Doo Bakery - The Humpty Doo Bakery is a local favorite for baked goods and takeaway food. Their menu includes pies, pasties, sausage rolls, and sandwiches.
The Coomalie Creek Winery is the only winery in the region, and is definitely worth a visit. They offer tastings of their award-winning wines, as well as wine tours and their own restaurant where you can enjoy a meal with a glass of local wine.
Coomalie Food and Wine Articles